There are a lot of things that Facebook track and record any time you go on Facebook. Time spent on Facebook is one of them. How well do you manage your time daily on Facebook? Do you use it to stay in touch with your friends and families or you use it to watch videos, play games or connect with your business partners and customers？
To be fruitful on social media and spending your time well, you need to know how much time you spend on social media especially Facebook since it is the biggest social media platform now. Facebook has become an addiction for some people that they can spend their whole day there chatting, watching videos and pictures and even playing games.
This write up is to show you the procedures involve to check your time spent on Facebook and Instagram so as to know how to plan and manage your time well.
How do you check the time spent on Facebook?
Checking the time spent on Facebook is very simple. Just follow the procedure below to check the time spent on Facebook.
1. Log into your Facebook app account with your account details. Then on the down right corner tap on the three stripes.
2. Then scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy to open the Settings and Privacy options.
3. When the settings and privacy options open, tap on Your Time on Facebook to check the time spent on Facebook.
4. Now check the time you spend on Facebook day by day. From Monday to Friday. Do you spend it well by being productive or you just spend it by entertaining yourself.
The above picture shows the time spent throughout the week and how you can manage your time and make the most of your time on Facebook.
How to check time spent on Instagram
Instagram is the daughter or son of Facebook so you can as well check your time spent on Instagram too. Instagram have an alarm feature that you can set to the specific time you want to remind you of you daily of how much time you have spent on Instagram. You can also set the notifications and posts you want to respond to.
To check the time spent on Instagram, do the following:
1. Head to your Instagram app and log in with your credentials.
2. In the home screen tap on your small profile picture at the down right corner.
3. After that, tap on the three stripes on the top right corner in your profile to open the Instagram menu options.
4. In the menu options, tap on ‘Your Activity’ to open your activity on Instagram for the whole week.
5. You can view your time spent during the week on Instagram and also set your daily time limits or reminders.
Social media platforms are key places to meet potential customers and business partners. Don’t just spend your time on videos, pictures and games. Instead use the platform to connect with people of like business minds to create a profitable business for yourself.
Businesses can also act on the massive big data of social media to meet potential customers and increase firm performance.
- What is WordPress and How Does it Work?WordPress is a free content management system (CMS) that allow users to create websites without any knowledge of coding. WordPress was initially created as a simple php blogging tool to help people create website quickly by selecting designs and widgets to display text, images and calendars.
- Bitsika Goes Beyond Money TransferIntroduction to Bitsika I came across an app called Bitsika which was trending on Twitter and I decided to have a look at the app. By having a look I mean using the app and testing it functionalities and features and compare it with other apps that I have been using for my other transfers […]
- Step by Step procedure to create a WordPress websiteDo you want to create a WordPress website by yourself without paying any web developer or designer? Are you thinking of creating your own website? Are you ready to take your business global and tap into the global market? Or do you have lots of content and ideas that can educate people but all you need is a platform to promote it?
- What You Need To Help You Work From HomeWork from home is sitting in the comfort of your home and doing a job which anyone in the office can do. This is a flexible way of doing your job from the comfort of your home and at the same time taking care of your family.
- MTN Ghana, Everything You should know.MTN Ghana is Ghana’s most popular telecomunication network. Get to know all the history and everything about MTN Ghana. All the how tos in one place.
- COVID-19 Partial Lockdown in Ghana have been Lifted.COVID-19 partial lockdown in Ghana was lifted yesterday 19th April, 2020. The president of Ghana announced to the citizens of Ghana that the partial lockdown in Accra and Kumasi has been lifted.
- How to Check Time Spent on Facebook and InstagramThis write up is to show you the procedures involve to check your time spent on Facebook and Instagram so as to know how to plan and manage your time well.
- Payment Gateways Around The WorldPayment gateways are becoming the backbone of digital marketing especially e-commerce. Payment gateways are helps authorize payments for goods and services
- Foreign Student in China, Smart Ways to Make MoneyThere are many smart way to make money as a foreign student in China. Part-time online or one on one teaching, basketball coach, live streaming,