There are a lot of things that Facebook track and record any time you go on Facebook. Time spent on Facebook is one of them. How well do you manage your time daily on Facebook? Do you use it to stay in touch with your friends and families or you use it to watch videos, play games or connect with your business partners and customers？
To be fruitful on social media and spending your time well, you need to know how much time you spend on social media especially Facebook since it is the biggest social media platform now. Facebook has become an addiction for some people that they can spend their whole day there chatting, watching videos and pictures and even playing games.
This write up is to show you the procedures involve to check your time spent on Facebook and Instagram so as to know how to plan and manage your time well.
How do you check the time spent on Facebook?
Checking the time spent on Facebook is very simple. Just follow the procedure below to check the time spent on Facebook.
1. Log into your Facebook app account with your account details. Then on the down right corner tap on the three stripes.
2. Then scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy to open the Settings and Privacy options.
3. When the settings and privacy options open, tap on Your Time on Facebook to check the time spent on Facebook.
4. Now check the time you spend on Facebook day by day. From Monday to Friday. Do you spend it well by being productive or you just spend it by entertaining yourself.
The above picture shows the time spent throughout the week and how you can manage your time and make the most of your time on Facebook.
How to check time spent on Instagram
Instagram is the daughter or son of Facebook so you can as well check your time spent on Instagram too. Instagram have an alarm feature that you can set to the specific time you want to remind you of you daily of how much time you have spent on Instagram. You can also set the notifications and posts you want to respond to.
To check the time spent on Instagram, do the following:
1. Head to your Instagram app and log in with your credentials.
2. In the home screen tap on your small profile picture at the down right corner.
3. After that, tap on the three stripes on the top right corner in your profile to open the Instagram menu options.
4. In the menu options, tap on ‘Your Activity’ to open your activity on Instagram for the whole week.
5. You can view your time spent during the week on Instagram and also set your daily time limits or reminders.
Social media platforms are key places to meet potential customers and business partners. Don’t just spend your time on videos, pictures and games. Instead use the platform to connect with people of like business minds to create a profitable business for yourself.
Businesses can also act on the massive big data of social media to meet potential customers and increase firm performance.
- Portfolio Image Hover Scroll Effects From Top to Bottom Using ElementorThis is a video tutorial on how to create an image hover scroll from top to bottom for your portfolio website. Subscribe to the channel and watch the full tutorials on how to create a Real Estate Website With WordPress For Free using free theme and a free plugin. No coding. Just drag and drop […]
- Investment & Cryptocurrency website with User dashboard using WordPressUser dashboard code
- How to create a soccer or football club website with WordPress and ElementorFootball or soccer is one of the most famous sports in the world and there are lots of soccer clubs and academies around the world. This tutorial shows you how to create a soccer or football club website with WordPress and Elementor for free without buying any plugin or theme. All resources used for this […]
- How to Create a Bus Ticket Booking Website Using WordPress For FreeBus ticket booking is one of the most convenient ways to make passengers buy tickets online without coming to the bus station. Why do you need a bus ticket booking website? Fast and convenient saves lots of time helps passengers avoid the extra cost of traveling to bus stations to buy tickets helps bus owners […]
- How to Customize Woocommerce My Account Page with ElementorCustomize your woocommerce My Account Page using Elementor page builder. Elementor is a page builder that helps you design or create a website without writing any line of code. To be able to design the “My Account Page”, we will use elementor page builder to help us customize woocommerce my account page. Make sure to […]
- How to create NFT Marketplace Website Using WordPress & WP Smart contractsThis is a tutorial on how to create an NFT Marketplace website using WordPress and the WP Smart Contract plugin. This Marketplace website is built on the Ethereum blockchain. According to Forbes.com, an NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items, and videos. They are called Non-Fungible Tokens because […]
- How to create A Movie and Live TV Website Using WordPressThis is a video tutorial on how to create a movie website using WordPress. How to create a movie and Live TV website using WordPress and WpStream plugin. If you want to learn how to create a movie and video live streaming website using WordPress website for free, then watch and like this video. To […]
- How to create an app for free Without Coding (Android & IOS)How to create an App for free without coding is the question a lot of people ask nowadays physically and online all the time. Apps are very important in our daily lives as a lot of people spend much of their time on their phones from one app to the other either playing games, studying, […]
- How To Create a Hospital Management Website Using WordPress For FreeThis video tutorial details step by step procedure of how to create a hospital management website with WordPress, a free theme, and a free plugin without buying any plugin or page builder. Everything used in this video for creating this beautiful website is free. All you need is a domain name and hosting to get […]