To add variable products in ecommerce website we need to define variable product. Variable products are products types in your woocommerce store that you allows you to add attributes and variations. You can add attributes like color and size to different products in your woocommerce store.
Example of variable products are
This article is about how to add a variable product to your ecommerce store using woocommerce in WordPress.
Follow the simple steps bellow to create or add a variable product to your ecommerce website.
Remember we are using woocommerce in WordPress.
1. Log into your woocommerce store through the wp-admin login
2. Go to Products the Add New and wait for the page to laod and open.
3. First head straight to the choose product image and add product gallery images
4. After choosing product image and product gallery images now you can add the product tittle in the product tittle bar
5. Now let’s go straight to the Product data. This is where we create the product as a variable product.
6. The default product is set to simple. Click to change it to Variable product. You can set your inventory
7. Then go to Attributes => Choose the type of attribute (if you don’t have any attribute, set it to custom product attribute and click on Add) => fill in the name and the values and make sure to tick the Used for Variations box
8. Move to the Variations Tab (Be patient for it to load) => Click on Go beside the Add Variations box to generate a default variations for you based on your attributes or you can click inside the Add variations box and choose Create Variations from All Atributes. This will allow you to customize your variations.
9. Then set your price, stock status, weight of the product and the shipping class
10. After that, Add the product details in the Product short description box and review the product.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.